Sygnia is a top tier cybertechnology and services company, providing consulting and incident responsesupport for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactivelybuild their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks.It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT andsecurity teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide,including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on toptalent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across thecyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security.Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technologicalsupremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-drivenmindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant toperform a range of expert level services. The successful candidate should haveexperience both as a security practitioner and security consultant, profoundtechnological cyber knowledge and passion for cyber security. In addition, theyshould have a service approach, excellent communication skills and the abilityto learn and work with the best in the field.
- Evaluate the state of security,configurations, and security strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities andanticipating needs
- Consult in cyber security engagements,including development of a cyber security plan, design its implementation, andprovide guidance on building security roadmaps
- Recommend cyber security strategies,policies, and procedures
- Develop and support clients withinternal training to assure deep understanding of fundamental cyber securitypractices, risks, and recommended mitigation tactics
- Create expert-level deliverables, and presentresults of the assessment to a broad range of clients and design plans toaddress specific cyber risks and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with the cyber experts’team in the development and implementation of cyber assessment tools, services,and best practices
- At least 3 years of experience as acybersecurity professional, including:
- Knowledge of security design andarchitecture
- Hands-on technical configuration and implementationof cyber security standards and controls
- At least 2 years in professionalservices consulting delivering value directly to organizations, or demonstratedexperience delivering to internal clients
- At least one or comparable skills andexperience: CISSP, OSCP, CCIE, CCSE, JNSE, CCDP, CSA; or equivalent militarytech training
- Demonstrated experience working in IT,security engineering, application security, or similar positions in which youhave gained profound network security understanding (routers, firewalls and NGFW & IPS, proxies, WAF, DLP, AD, GPO, EDR, cloud security)
- Proven Presentation skills and clientfacing experience, including the ability to document and explain technicalinformation in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to work in parallel onmultiple projects under tight deadline
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel abroad intensively.Significant portion of your time will be spent in collaborating with client –onsite
- Knowledge of authentication protocols,Active Directory, Exchange and Office365, Azure and AWS knowledge – advantage
- Native English speaker – an advantage
- Academic degree, preferably inComputer Sciences or a technical discipline – an advantage