Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for an Engagement Manager to lead a full engagement lifecycle: From projects initiation and planning, throughout the ongoing day-to-day management of the consulting team till an excellent completion. The successful candidates will have a unique combination of passion for cyber security, project management understanding and business approach.
- Lead a team of top-tier cybersecurity consultants, delivering a variety of cybersecurity resilience enhancing engagements.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our global services, in alignment with the objectives, clients’ needs, and project scope.
- Lead and present status updates to clients, develop reports and briefings for a variety of audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs, and executive management.
- Serve as the trusted advisor of industry-leading multinational organizations, acting as the primary point of contact with clients during the engagements, and the most senior representative of the firm at client sites.
- Support building long-term relationships with clients, promoting client retention and continuous satisfaction.
- Participate in business development activities, project profitability and team utilization oversight,
- internal capability-building efforts, methodologies development, and strategic discussions.
- Proven experience in leading client facing security services in APAC, and especially in Singapore.
- Experience in other countries in APJ is an advantage.
- Deep understanding of the business culture at APAC. Fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
- Holds a B.A/B.Sc. degree in a relevant filed. M.A/M.Sc. degree would be an advantage.
- Substantial knowledge of cyber security, including enterprise security, incident response, risk management, threat intelligence, etc.
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, with high proficiency in strategic and abstract thinking, as well as an understanding of and attention to technical details.
- Effective communication skills: A demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listener, with effective negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in English (written and spoken) – a must.
- Resourceful, creative and proactive leader, with a robust ability to deliver and manage multiple projects under circumstances of uncertainty and complexity.
- Team player: Ability to collaborate with people across all levels of the company in a dynamic
- matrix organizational structure.
- Information security certificate from industry-leading organizations (e.g., CISSP, CISM, C-CISO, GSTRT) – an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and remote for HQ.
- The position requires considerable travel abroad (~30%).