Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. We are the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies. Visit our web site: Sygnia.co
As our Finance team is growing, we are looking for a Seasoned FP&A Manager to join the finance team.
- Define, analyze and track performance KPIs and major metrics to support and measure achievement of the company’s strategy and operational plans.
- Provide management and business leaders with visibility and analysis of the company’s business trends to support business decisions.
- Create dashboards, presentations & support innovative BI tools to manage efficiently ongoing internal reports.
- Manage and build the bottom-up budget plan and of the company. Work in collaboration with all budget owners and stakeholders to achieve reliable planning and full visibility of the company’s business and performance.
- Lead financial forecasting and provide monthly and quarterly reports along with insightful performance analysis
- Be the focal point for complex financial modeling, providing value-added insights to management.
- Lead ad hoc projects simultaneously and prioritizes based on clear goals and business needs
- Responsible for FP&A measurement of productivity, profitability and efficiency of the company’s delivery functions.
- +4 years’ experience as FP&A within a global high growth company
- Proven experience in leading processes of defining KPIs and their tracking and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management/ Industrial engineering or other relevant field
- Positive attitude, ability to work independently, self-learn and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- A pleasant yet assertive business partner to the company management and budget owners
- Able to deliver a complex analysis\models in a clear and simple way that is understandable
- Hands-on; highly organized, detail-oriented, and mindful to deadlines
- Fluent English – writing and verbal