Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providingconsulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygniaworks with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respondand defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cybersecurity service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, andboards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite militarytechnology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’stop talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security deltaforce”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, dataanalytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enablingorganizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking foran IncidentResponse Manager to lead investigations and responseactivities in support of organizations worldwide.
Cyber threats are constantlygrowing in volume, velocity and sophistication. When an organization isconfronted with an advanced attack, it needs the strongest capabilities on itsside. In many cases, an incident response engagement is in fact a battle withina network. The operational art, experience focus and speed of Sygnia responseteams can mean the difference between a minor blow and a devastating impact onperformance and reputation of organizations.
The Incident ResponseManager is both a subject matter expert for clients and team members, and a leader.Significant part of our investigations is performed onsite at the clientlocation, in collaboration with the client’s IT and security teams.
- Lead incident response and huntingefforts, including large scale sophisticated attacks, to contain and defeat toreal-world cyber threats
- Lead a team of top-tier cyber securityresearchers and forensic experts conducting assessments and in-depth analysisin complex investigation, as well as security assessments.
- Provide excellent communication andstatus updates to a variety of audiences, including technical and executivestakeholders
- Collaborate and work with client’s ITand Security teams during investigations
- Design and improve internal incidentresponse methodologies and processes
- At least 5years’ experience in team management (from military service and/or industry)
- Decisivebright and positive leader, who strive for excellency
- Calm leaderwith in-depth thinking and ability to succeed in an ultra-dynamic, fast paceenvironment/situation.
- Unwaveringfocus and crisis management skills: Must have the ability to see things forwhat they are, to manage relationships and communication channels and toevaluate the actions taken
- Exceptionalwritten and verbal presentation skills - must be able to articulate complextechnical issues in a concise and confident manner to both technical personneland executive level management
- In-depthunderstanding of the life cycle of advanced security threats, attack vectorsand methods of exploitation
- Strongtechnical understanding of network fundamentals, common Internet protocols andsystem and security controls
- Experiencewith the tools and techniques used in security event analysis, incidentresponse, computer forensics, malware analysis, or other areas of securityoperations
- Willingnessfor intensive travel abroad
- Previousexperience in strategy or cybersecurity consulting – advantage
- Academicdegree in a technological or scientific discipline – advantage