Sygnia is a top tier cyber services and technology company, providing cyber security consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior management, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including several Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top experts in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, Sygnia applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a highly capable Legal Counsel to provide business-minded legal advice in a dynamic and technologically advanced environment. The successful candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker, exceptionally detail-oriented, provide practical risk-mitigation measures, and act as a trusted legal advisor. The Legal Counsel will report to the company’s General Counsel.
- Manage and negotiate multi-jurisdictional cyber security services and technology transactions with global clients, including master service agreements, Statements of Work, collaboration agreements, end user and reseller agreements.
- Support the activities of and provide ongoing timely and accurate legal advice to various departments throughout the organization, including marketing, human resources and finance.
- Manage and negotiate vendor agreements and support procurement processes. Advise on a variety of commercial, corporate, and regulatory issues, including strategic partnerships, general corporate law, labor law, finance, compliance issues, data privacy, GDPR, internet and computer law
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's technology and services to provide business teams with day-to-day legal guidance, risk assessment, and mitigation
- Accountable for a large number and variety of mission-critical projects
- Qualified attorney with at least 5 years of work experience handling technology related commercial legal matters in a top-tier law firm or as in-house counsel
- Experience with technology and cyber, international privacy and data protection regulations, internet and computer law – a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, and a business-oriented approach, with the ability to think strategically and establish a “trusted advisor” relationship with internal clients
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, ability to engage with multinational clients, senior management, investors, and internal stakeholders
- Experience with a high-volume caseload and the ability to distil and prioritize complex and urgent legal issues.
- Strong work ethic alongside the ability to work independently but also within a team
- Verbal and written English and Hebrew at mother tongue level