Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, who is a portfolio company of Temasek. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies. Visit our web site: Sygnia.co
Our Finance team is growing! and we are looking for an experienced and passionate Payroll Controller to join us, reporting to the CFO.
This is a significant role and therefore, best fit will be for a seasoned payroll controller with first-hand experience and familiarity with labor law, flavored with great interpersonal skills, attention to details and service-oriented personality.
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll for 150 employees.
- Manage and lead the migration of payroll processing from outsourcing services to an in-house processing, including: selection of the payroll software, implementing the data migration and managing the ongoing monthly payroll cycles.
- Support the payroll administration process in an accurate and timely manner, in line with the payroll calendar cut-off dates.
- Manage, review and report employees time-off & sick days
- Overall responsibility for data shared and reporting to national institutions and insurance funds
- Process new employees and employment terminations paperwork
- Effectively respond to employees regarding payroll questions (according to the finance department’s instructions).
- Responsible for recording the monthly payroll journal entries and calculating employees' provisions (vacation, convalescent etc.).
- Certified Payroll Controller with at least 3 years of experience in payroll processing of +50 employees.
- Prior experience in Hilan / Hashavim- preferred.
- Deep understanding in Israeli labor laws.
- Deep knowledge of Excel-Must
- Familiarity of Fringes and Social Benefits
- Attention to details, organized and structured mindset.
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, and function as a team member to accomplish tasks in high quality of work.
- Timesheet tracking analysis; includes follow up with employees and managers for timely entry and approval
- Able to work and solve issues independently; escalate as appropriate
- English at a high standard