Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience, and to respond to and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cybersecurity service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and employs some of the world’s most talented cyber security personnel. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, Sygnia applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is searching for a Pre-Sales Engineer with solid technical background in cyber security and experience in a client facing role (e.g. presales, support, customer success) to join the growing sales team of Sygnia’s Managed XDR product. The Pre sale Engineer will be a subject matter expert on the Sygnia MXDR offering and will deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients.
· Deliver presentations and demonstrations to prospects and current clients.
· Be the POC for client proposals
· Develop designs and collateral for effective solutions.
· Become a subject matter expert on the Sygnia MXDR offering.
· Engage with clients to assess their needs and determine the scope of engagement based on their environment and threat landscape, in terms of security detection, monitoring and response.
· Collaborate with the Sygnia Product, R&D, and Operations teams and share the clients’ feedback, insights, and requirements.
· Collaborate with marketing to continuously support in improving and fine-tuning our messaging and written materials.
· Help identify new business opportunities and establish, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
· At least 2 years of experience in a Global client facing role in the cyber industry.
· 5 years of demonstrated experience with cyber security products and/or services.
· In depth knowledge of the cyber security industry (i.e., vendors, solutions, challenges, etc.).
· Proven ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
· Familiarity with the organizational security tech stack, such as Firewall, EDR, SIEM, IPS, email security tools, basic cloud security solutions, etc., and general application and network security concepts.
· Understanding of development frameworks
· Broad understanding of hosting / cloud environment
· Excellent teaming and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and a demonstrated ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders to build trust.
· Cultural intelligence with an ability to work effectively across various geographies and business cultures.
· Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation abilities.
· Willing to travel as needed.
· One of the industry leading qualifications is preferable (CISA, CIMA, CEH, OSCP, CEH, CISSP) – advantage