Sygnia is a top tiercyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incidentresponse support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works withcompanies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeatattacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber securityservice provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards oftop organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on toptalent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across thecyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security.Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technologicalsupremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-drivenmindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age ofcyber.
Sygnia is looking fora Recoveryand Incident Remediation Team Leader to lead aspecialist team responsible for eradicating attacker fromclients’ environments and implement critical securitycontrols to build post-breach resilience against some ofthe most sophisticated threat actors out there.
- Lead a team of IT and security experts
- Lead Incident Response containment andremediation engagements with global organizations
- Design detailed remediation, containment andrecovery plans for compromised environments
- Lead and support the execution of a coordinatedrecovery and remediation effort, including ransomware-related wide-scalerestoration effort.
- Design and assist clients with rapid architectureenhancements to defend against identified threat actors’ tools,tactics and procedures.
- Guide andsupport clients (hands-on) with architecture enhancementsand optimization to their security stack
- Create and present executive level deliverablesand reports that effectively communicate remediation strategies andworkstreams
- Anadversarial mindset: At least 5+ years of technical, hands-on cybersecurity experience
- Managerialexperience (at least 2 years as team leader)
- Technicalexpertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Priorexperience as a lead system administrator or network engineer in an enterpriseenvironment
- Thoroughunderstanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windowsenvironments
- ActiveDirectory Trusts and Architectures
- PrivilegedAccess Management best practices
- Windows andUnix endpoint hardening and security control enforcement
- Expertise inenforcing application whitelisting and host-based restrictions
- Implementationand enforcement of technologies such as Credential Guard and Device Guard
- Understandingof enterprise networking and knowledge of network segmentation strategies
- Implementationand management for both network and host-based firewall configurations
- Implementinglogging configurations for network devices and Windows and Unix endpoints
- Extraordinarycommunication skills – including the ability to communicate effectivelyin a crisis mode at a global environment.
- Willingness totravel
- Consultingexperience – an advantage