Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology andservices company, providing high-end consulting and incident response supportfor organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively buildtheir cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks.It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT andsecurity teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide,including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranksof elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and hassome of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a“cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digitalcombat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cybersecurity, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for Directors of CyberSecurity Services for North America to Independently lead a set of clientsin the region as part of the client leadership team.
- Develop long-termprofessional relationships and serve as the trusted advisor of industry leadingmultinational organizations
- Generate new businessopportunities and work with existing clients to drive additional engagements byattending events and client workshops, developing proposal and salescollateral, leading business development discussions and scoping engagements.
- Maintain relationships withboth client technical teams and leadership to anticipate client requirements,manage clients’ expectations in regard to Sygnia services
- Work closely with Sygnia’sengagement teams, develop and review deliverable reports. Lead and present status updates to a varietyof audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs and executivemanagement
- Participate in internalcapability building efforts, methodologies development and strategicdiscussions
- Proven business developmenttrack record in generating and managing opportunities in North America
- A minimum of ten years ofwork experience with at least four years in strategic consulting and/or cybersecurity leadership role
- Strong client servicesorientation, with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills and ademonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of clients and partners
- Highly pro-active,independent, hands-on, resourceful and creative, with a robust ability todeliver under circumstances of pressure, uncertainty and complexity
- Exceptional written andverbal communication and presentation skills
- Good analyticalcapabilities, with a high proficiency in strategic and abstract thinking, aswell as attention to technical details
- Ability to work in a dynamicmatrix organizational structure, with people across all levels in the company
- A positive, can-do attitude,and an ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Academic degree in arelevant discipline a must. Master’s degree an advantage
- The position may requireconsiderable travel (~30%) within the region
- Information securitycertificate from industry leading organizations (e.g., CISSP, CISM, C-CISO,GSTRT) - an advantage
- Master’s degree- an advantage