Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cybersecurity service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager to build and lead Sygnia’s monitoring services 24/7, tier 1-2. This role is a unique opportunity for a leader who brings the relevant experience in managing a SOC along with the passion and skills to hire, train and lead a powerful team. It should be highlighted that this position fits a leader whose aims to be a key contributor and have impact on Sygnia’s team and strategy.
- Full responsibility for Sygnia’s Security Operations Center (SOC) that provides 24/7 monitoring services for Sygnia’s clients, including the management of tier 1-2 teams.
- Serve as the client’s point-of-contact with for any monitoring findings, security insights, and investigation results, as well as potential exploits, remediation, and recommendations.
- Create reports and dashboards to collect all relevant data regrading the client’s SOC operations, and periodically present to senior-management personnel.
- Oversee monitoring and analysis of standard and non-standard logs as part of the monitoring, based on the clients’ needs, including cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP).
- Continuously assess and enhance the team’s detection capabilities, alongside Sygnia’s research team.
- Collaborate with Sygnia’s R&D teams to allow ongoing upgrading of capabilities, and automations, in the utilized technology.
- Leverage Sygnia’s tools for remote forensics analysis during the triage of security alerts.
- Ensure meeting SLA and scope of work in active engagements.
- Implement and design processes to drive excellence into our current SOC operations methods, policies, and knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading a 24/7 SOC of a global company.
- Proficient in incident response and crisis management.
- Proven experience in operating, effectively managing and building a 24/7 SOC including designing and adjusting processes and measuring SOC performance.
- Experience in security management and SIEM (Splunk/ArcSight/Exabeam/…)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, including verbal presentations of incidents, dashboards, compliance reports and documentation
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Familiar with networking, IT, various operating system flavours including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Fantastic skills in working in a dynamic work environment and under pressure.
- Good analytical skills, problem solving, multi-tasking and excellent interpersonal skills