Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a System Administrator to provide professional support to all of Sygnia’s employees (at all levels and departments).
Reporting to the IT Manager, your mission is to deliver a great IT service experience.
We see this role as an opportunity to learn a variety of technologies, security systems and methodologies. You will be required to sharpen your knowledge and follow many protocols in that field.
• Promote implementation of best practices standards.
• Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
• Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
Skills & Requirements
• 5-7 years of proven experience as a System Administrator/help desk technician or other customer/end-users support role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of:
o Windows10 operating system
o Cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
o Microsoft 365 environment (Office365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, etc.)
o Network appliances (Firewalls, switches, access points)
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products, with general knowledge of computer systems, PC/Laptop repair, and network management.
• Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
• Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
• Ability to deploy, configure, and support Windows operating systems on desktop and mobile (MacOS - an advantage).