Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond to and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is searching for an experienced Talent Acquisition Lead to join our People team as we scale and strengthen the correlation between talents and business. We believe this role would be an extraordinary opportunity for an ambitious and passionate professional who can commit to partners, teamwork, relationships, and business results. This is a hands-on role.
· Full ownership for any Talent Acquisition initiative in your teams. Leading the end-to-end recruitment process, working alongside the hiring teams to align your hiring decisions with our business needs and the company’s culture.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, helping to create and implement strategies for candidate outreach.
· Create an engaging experience for our candidates.
· Design and implement an effective, data-driven and tailored hiring strategy.
· Manage all resources and develop creative plans to enhance our hiring pipeline, including proactive sourcing and headhunting.
· Leverage people analytics to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
· Lead a project in the people domain: You will be expected to have a larger impact than hiring. along. As part of the team, you will take over one of our domains and be responsible for exceeding our targets therein.
· At least 3 years hands-on experience as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Partner in a startup/high growth company.
· Demonstrated experience with full-cycle global recruiting, including interview techniques and evaluation methods.
· Gritty recruiter, with a growth mindset and a creative way of thinking.
· A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize simultaneous tasks and projects.
· A team player, who collaborates with partners at all levels.
· Highly motivated self-driven and professional.
· Enjoy working in a hyper-growth working environment.
· Excellent communication skills (Hebrew and English) and high relationship intelligence.