Growing your organization does not have to mean increasing the cyber risk to your business. When merging with, acquiring, or making an investment in a company, organizations not only prioritize value realization but also seek to identify cyber risk that can result in unnecessary financial, legal and reputational costs.
Sygnia’s team of senior cyber security consultants is focused on protecting your investment. Your organization needs to evaluate the target company’s overall cyber security posture beyond traditional financial due diligence. Our cyber security experts will work with you pre- and post-deal to discover and mitigate threats, providing the insights and recommendations you need to make sound business decisions and manage cyber risk.
PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT
- Rapidly evaluate acquisition target’s cyber security posture and risk profile
- Identify and mitigate cyber risk exposure pre-and post-acquisition
- Avoid unexpected financial expenses, legal suits, and damage to reputation and shareholder value
- Executive summary prepared for leadership team and board of directors
- Detailed report on critical findings, key insights and customized recommendations
- Prioritized action plan roadmap for pre-and post-deal security activities
THE SYGNIA WAY
OUR APPROACH TO M&A CYBER DUE DILIGENCE
Understanding your target company’s cyber security posture is key to securing your environment. Whether exploring an acquisition, negotiating investment deal terms, or integrating companies post-close, organizations should enter into M&A transactions fully confident that they have identified and prioritized security gaps that could be exploited by a malicious threat actor.
Sygnia’s M&A Cyber Due Diligence Assessment is designed to provide you with the peace of mind needed to move forward with assuredness in your investment.