Last updated: July, 2017
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective upon the posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
1. The Site. The Site serves solely as an informative website. Any engagements of any sort with Sygnia shall only be created through separate agreements executed directly between Sygnia and you.
2. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
3. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected tot he Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the Site or security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site, the content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services(collectively, the “Content“) and Sygnia’s proprietary assets and any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrightable materials, domain names and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are owned by or licensed to Sygnia and are protected by applicable patent, copyright and other intellectual property laws and international conventions and treaties. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder are reserved by Sygnia and its licensors.
The Terms do not convey to you an interest in or to Sygnia’s Intellectual Property. Nothing in the Terms constitutes a waiver of Sygnia’s Intellectual Property under any law.
5. Marks. The trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein and all other proprietary identifiers used by Sygnia in connection with the Site (“Marks“), are the property of Sygnia, its affiliates or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. No right, license, or interest to the Marks or to any third party marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest may be asserted by you with respect thereto and therefore you will avoid using any of those marks, except as permitted herein.
6. Contacting us via the Site. You do not have to register in order to visit the Site. However, in order to contact us by using the Site, you will need to fill out and complete the Contact Form https://sygnia.co/contact-us. The Contact Form requires your e-mail address, phone number and full name.
7. Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent or in accordance with the terms herein. If you download or print a copy of theContent you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
8. Information Description. We cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
9. Third Party Sources and Content.
The Site may enable you to view, access, link to, or use content from Third Party Sources (defined below) that are not owned or controlled by us (“Third Party Content”). The Site may also enable you to communicate and interact with Third Party Sources. “Third Party Source(s)” means: (i) third party websites and services; and (ii) our partners and customers.
Your interaction with a Third Party Source and your use of, and reliance upon, any Third Party Content is at your sole discretion and risk, and Sygnia shall have no liability or responsibility with regard to any Third Party Content, any Third Party Source or your use or interaction thereof.
10. Linking to the Site. Sygnia permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Sygnia or present any false information about Sygnia and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website that you do not own or have permission to use; (v) your website, and domain name, does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and (vi)you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
12. Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Sygnia, its users or the public.
13. Warranty Disclaimers.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW,THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS,AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SYGNIA INCLUDING ITS VENDORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES,AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “REPRESENTATIVES”) HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT (I) THAT THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE SITE OR CONTENT IS OR WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT ERRORS, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, DEFECTS, WORMS,OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS, (II) THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE SITE, (III) OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SITE, THE CONTENT, THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR OPERATE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREON OR THROUGH THE SITE(INCLUDING THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS). YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SYGNIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU MAY PROVIDE OR ACTIVITIES YOU ENGAGE IN DURING THE COURSE OFYOUR USE OF THE SITE.
14. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SYGNIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT,INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION,ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENT, THE FAILURE OF THE SITE TO PERFORM AS REPRESENTED OR EXPECTED, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF SYGNIA TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS, OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OF SYGNIA OR SYGNIA’S REPRESENTATIVES, EVEN IF SYGNIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SYGNIA AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS, THE SITE INCLUDING THE CONTENT, OR OUT OF USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF SYGNIA TO PERFORM UNDER THESE TERMS OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF SYGNIA OR SYGNIA’S REPRESENTATIVES, EXCEED $US100.
15. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sygnia and our affiliates, Representatives and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use, misuse of, inability to use or activities in connection with, the Site orContent; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any Intellectual Property rights or privacy right of such third party, in connection with your use of the Site; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to us or to any third party with relation to the Site. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
16. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated as set forth herein. Sygnia, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Sygnia shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with theSite in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of theSite. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site.
17. General. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you. Sygnia reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Sygnia shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State ofIsrael, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in TelAviv, Israel and waive any inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Sygnia may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction in may deem fit. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Sygnia concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Sygnia’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE,SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.