Senior DevOps Engineer
Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience, and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cybersecurity. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, Sygnia applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Our Technology is responsible for the building and development of a world-class extended detection and response product, considered by experts to be the leading XDR platform for cyber analytics and investigations. Our product has already been deployed in hundreds of clients, including many Fortune 500 companies, all around the world – from North America, through Europe, APAC, and all the way to Australia. As a part of the team you will have the privilege of taking part in the ongoing fight against cyber threat actors of the highest levels.
We're seeking a talented, passionate, and experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building and maintaining scalable environments, a commitment to quality, and a collaborative work ethic. They should also have a passion for new technologies, with a craving to work in a fast-paced environment, utilizing advanced cloud technologies and methodologies like K8s, GitOps, and IaC.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Automate the provisioning, deployment, and management of AWS environments for development, staging, QA, and production.
- Optimize infrastructure for scalability and cost-efficiency.
- Streamline processes through the automation of repetitive tasks and workflows.
- Establish and maintain robust monitoring systems to ensure application and system health.
- Enforce security best practices and compliance standards for software and infrastructure.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- 4+ years of experience with high-availability AWS cloud production environments, including solution architecture.
- 3+ years of IaC experience (Terraform, Pulumi, Crossplane, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes and related deployment and management suites such as Helm.
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Python, bash).
- Proven experience in GitOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools like ArgoCD, Argo Workflows, GitHub Actions, and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with application lifecycle and infrastructure monitoring tools such as Datadog.
- Team player with strong communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- End-to-end project execution capabilities.
- Curiosity, collaboration, and a passion for continuous learning.
- Willingness to participate in on-call duty.
Apply for this Position