Director of Innovation
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
We are looking for a Director of Innovation to establish and lead our Innovation team. This is an exciting opportunity to build an innovation team within a dynamic and cutting-edge environment! This pivotal role involves managing the Innovation department, nurturing a culture of innovation across the company, and spearheading the development of state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions. As part of our advanced technology group, you will lead the identification, selection, prototyping and specification of innovative solutions. We expect those solutions to be predominantly driven by – but not limited to – Artificial Intelligence (ML/LLM).
- Developing and executing Sygnia's Innovation Strategy, in alignment with the company strategy.
- Fostering a culture of innovation and developing appropriate innovation processes, including a supporting Innovation Funnel based process.
- Building and leading a high-performing Innovation team.
- Conducting technology market and industry analysis to identify opportunities and threats.
- Leading innovation initiatives by identifying new ideas, trends (specifically in technology), products, and services that could improve Sygnia’s performance.
- Managing Sygnia's related intellectual property including patents and proprietary tools, and develop the IP-base as a key asset.
- Identifying and managing risks to Sygnia’s innovation operations, including legal and regulatory risks, reputational risks, and financial risks.
- Collaborating with other departments at Sygnia, specifically Services, R&D and Marketing to ensure that their activities are aligned with Sygnia’s Innovation Strategy.
- Communicating Sygnia’s Innovation Strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and, if applicable, partnering with external sources of innovation, such as other innovative companies, research institutions and academia, to bring in new ideas and technologies and to stay abreast of the relevant tech innovation ecosystem.
- 5 years of experience in roles related to Technology Innovation or similar roles.
- 4 years of management experience.
- 2 years of experience with AI-based development projects.
- Good understanding in the field of Artificial Intelligence (ML, NLP, LLM, etc).
- Demonstrated experience working in global / multicultural environments.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of articulating complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Experience in working within multi-disciplinary teams and contributing to a shared vision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Academic degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Industrial & Management Engineering or similar – Advantage.
Apply for this Position