Incident Response DevSecOps Engineer
Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience, and respond to and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry, and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a DevSecOps Expert to join the Remediation and Recovery team that is part of our Enterprise Security group. As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, building, and deploying automation tools to expedite remediation and recovery efforts in response to large-scale incidents in complex client environments.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in IT and security platforms, coding skills, the ability to independently learn new technologies, an unwavering commitment to quality, a collaborative work ethic, and a profound passion for assisting clients during crises.
- Support global organizations with incident response, containment, and remediation engagements.
- Develop and maintain tools and custom code for remediation and recovery activities.
- Assist in scaling up data decryption tools during ransomware recovery engagements.
- Guide clients with hands-on support for architecture enhancements and optimization of their cloud infrastructure.
- Design and assist clients in rapid architecture enhancements to defend against identified threat actors’ tools, tactics, and procedures in the cloud.
- Implement automated system scans and code verification to ensure security.
- Deploy automated security measures for consistent and efficient protection.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a DevOps or DevSecOps Engineer in the industry.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- At least two years of experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Background or familiarity with IT and security platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of security principles.
- Understanding of the application lifecycle and infrastructure monitoring.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Linux.
- Communication skills – including the ability to communicate effectively in crisis mode in a global environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in a cyber security company.
- Experience with various databases such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis etc.
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Terraform.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Consulting experience.
Apply for this Position