Director of Cyber Security Services for Europe
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Director of Cyber Security Services for Europe to Independently lead a set of clients in the region as part of the client leadership team.
• Develop long-term professional relationships and serve as the trusted advisor of industry leading multinational organizations.
• Generate new business opportunities and work with existing clients to drive additional engagements by attending events and client workshops, developing proposal and sales collateral, leading business development discussions and scoping engagements.
• Maintain relationships with both client technical teams and leadership to anticipate client requirements, manage clients’ expectations in regard to Sygnia services.
• Work closely with Sygnia’s engagement teams, develop and review deliverable reports. Lead and present status updates to a variety of audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs and executive management.
• Participate in internal capability building efforts, methodologies development and strategic discussions.
• Proven business development track record in generating and managing opportunities in Europe.
• A minimum of ten years of work experience with at least four years in strategic consulting and/or cyber security leadership role
• Strong client services orientation, with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of clients and partners
• Highly pro-active, independent, hands-on, resourceful and creative, with a robust ability to deliver under circumstances of pressure, uncertainty and complexity
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Good analytical capabilities, with a high proficiency in strategic and abstract thinking, as well as attention to technical details
• Ability to work in a dynamic matrix organizational structure, with people across all levels in the company
• A positive, can-do attitude, and an ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
• Academic degree in a relevant discipline a must.
• Information security certificate from industry leading organizations (e.g., CISSP, CISM, C-CISO, GSTRT) - an advantage
• The position may require travel within Europe (~25%).
• Fluent in English. German & French are an advantage.
Apply for this Position