Cyber Security Consultant
Sygnia is a top-tier cyber technology and services company that provides high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience, and respond to and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry, and has some of the world's top talents in cybersecurity. Described by Forbes as a "cyber security delta force," Sygnia applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics, and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to perform a range of expert level services. The successful candidates should have experience both as a security practitioner and security consultant, profound technological cyber knowledge and passion for cyber security. In addition, they should have a service approach, excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and work with the best in the field.
- Evaluate the state of security, configurations, and security strategy, identifying gaps and opportunities and anticipating needs
- Consult in cyber security engagements, including development of a cyber security plans and design implementation, and provide guidance on building security
- Recommend cyber security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Develop and support clients with internal training to assure deep understanding of fundamental cyber security practices, risks, and recommended mitigation tactics
- Create expert-level deliverables, and present results of the assessment to a broad range of clients and design plans to address specific cyber risks and vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with the cyber experts’ team in the development and implementation of cyber assessment tools, services, and best practices
- At least 5 years of experience as a cybersecurity professional, including:
- Knowledge of security design and architecture
- Hands-on technical configuration and implementation of cyber security standards and controls
- At least 2 years in professional services consulting delivering value directly to organizations, or demonstrated experience delivering to internal clients
- At least one or comparable skills and experience: CISSP, OSCP, CCIE, CCSE, CEH, CCDP, CSA; or equivalent military tech training
- Demonstrated experience working in IT, security engineering, application security, or similar positions in which you have gained profound network security understanding (routers, firewalls and NG FW & IPS, proxies, WAF, DLP, AD, GPO, EDR, cloud security)
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, Active Directory, Exchange and Office365, Azure, GCP and AWS knowledge – advantage
- Proven Presentation skills and client facing experience, including the ability to document and explain technical information in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to work in parallel on multiple projects under tight deadline
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Native English speaker - an advantage
- Academic degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or a technical discipline – an advantage
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad.
Apply for this Position